After much prayer and consultation, the Church Council, last Sunday, voted to proceed with relaunching limited in-person worship starting April 11. We are taking many precautions to ensure the safety of our members and guests, including:
- installing ultraviolet lights in each air-handling unit to kill airborne pathogens
- using a fogger sanitizer after each gathering
- providing socially-distanced seating
- requiring online reservations for those who wish to worship in-person ( currently a maximum of 50 spaces)
- masks will be required in all parts of the building
Our complete Relaunch Plan is available here.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!